Low-level treatment is an extremely safe, pain-free, simple method of treatment. Low-Level Laser treatment’s been around for over 30 years with a variety of uses in the medical field. The light therapy is being significantly employed by the medical field due to regeneration tissue phenomenon.
Therapeutic lasers are being used in the treatment of pain management, ulcers, verrucae, osteoarthritis, non-needle acupuncture, and pain in different parts of body including knee, neck, back and hip. LLLT is really versatile in use and fast healing as well as treatment times. A number of researches has been done on Low-Level Laser therapy with very positive effects on human body. This treatment is consist on a small period of time which will be beneficial for both patient and therapist.
What’s Light Therapy?
Low-Level laser therapy simply known as light therapy is a light beam that is provided effectively through handheld probes. These wavelengths of beam light stimulate the tissues and cells of body to start healing itself. Just as that plants react to sunlight light through photosynthesis the human body react to the light therapy healing effect. Low-Level Lasers should not interchange with a thermal laser beam as it generally does not burn or damage the skin.
How Does Low Level Laser Work?
A very powerful reflective light beam is sent through body help probes in specifically wave measures which energize the healing skin cells within your body, permitting the physical body to repair itself. The pain mechanisms of your body can be stimulated with the use of light therapy, which boost the natural morphine as well as endorphins to truly have a significant effect for controlling pain. The consequences of photosynthesis such as assisting plants in developing have been popular for number of years. Class III B lasers have been designed to have great result and are being used by physiotherapists Podiatrists in their treatment centers. It’s the latest way of motivating an extremely powerful light to cure the physical body.
Advantages of Low Level Laser Treatment
- Treatment is consist on short interval mostly take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Treatment is extremely safe with all cautions available.
- It’s a therapy that is pain free and gentle.
- This treatment don’t have side effect like scarring and other issue after surgery.
- This treatment have any drug cost and other things that can increase the treatment cost.
- Helpful for treating chronic wounds, musculoskeletal drugs, pain management as well as non-needle acupuncture.
- This treatment is a Noninvasive type treatment
- Evidenced based treatment which is backup with research for using it in proper way. Boost healing process to permit the body to heal itself.
- Effects of treatment will be shown within one to two treatments.
So if you are looking for treating chronic wounds, musculoskeletal drugs, pain management as well as non-needle acupuncture than low level laser therapy is best for you. You can also consult with your doctor which surely help you in finding the right solutions to treat your pain by using the low level laser therapy.